The 333 is National’s cost-efficient shot blast work horse. The larger, 12.6-inch, blasting pattern powered by a 230-volt motor drives hard-hitting versatile action. The 333 strips, cleans, and profiles in a single time-saving step. The variable-speed drive system of this versatile machine creates a consistent surface profile perfect for many small to large jobs.
- Shot valve handle starts the self-propelled motor; the shot valve closes and the blast wheel ceases automatically when the operator is not present
- Height-adjustable handle, ergonomic blast-wheel placement, and shot blast controls reduce operator fatigue
- Front swivel casters increase maneuverability and control for a more uniform and consistent profile
- Side-slide removable shot screen is easy to access and clean
- Rebound hopper incorporates a newly designed rear-facing vacuum port for improved air flow
|Blasting Width||12.6"||320 cm|
|Max. Height||41.3"||1,050 cm|
|Max. Length||49.2"||1,250 cm|
|Weight||397 lb||180 kg|
|Speed||0-98 ft/min||0-30 m/min|
|Blasting Capacity||up to 1,600 sq ft/hr||up to 488 sq m/hr|
National recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.