This rugged and powerful machine features an over-size drive motor with an integrated brake for use on inclines and entry/exit ramps. The high productivity of this shot blaster is perfect for large jobs, including bridges, highways, parking decks, airport runways, and ship decks.
- The A30 has two powerful 15kW motors allowing for up to 4,500 square feet per hour of production
- Newly designed side “force liner” system is designed to protect the housing better than the competition’s liners that allow gaps; the result of this new design is that the liners and blast housing last longer with less maintenance cost
- Features both cord and hose management systems
- Standard base transport lift for ease of mobility during transport
- Hopper screen tray is removable from the side of the machine
|Blast Width||38.2"||97 cm|
|Max. Height||44.1"||112 cm|
|Max. Length||77.4"||185 cm|
|Weight||1,609 lb||730 kg|
|Speed||0-98 ft/min||0-30 m/min|
|Blasting Capacity||up to 6,500 sq ft/hr||up to 600 sq m/hr|
|HP||2 x 15 kW|
National Recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.