The new DL2000 is precisely engineered, contractor tested, and designed with the highest control calibrations on rugged steel frames with washable integrated filters. These filters are simply maintainable and reinforced in a sturdy float-and-flow system. The dust collector exceeds HEPA’s standards and is equipped with a Longopac bagging system.
- DL2000 Dust Collector, 115 V
- Individually tested HEPA filter with a minimum efficiency of 99.995 percent at 0.14 microns; a rugged steel frame provides support during transport and use
- Primary filter
- State-of-the-art telescoping side arms for a highly portable machine that can be packed away easily for storage, or expanded for use
- Heavy-duty, anti-static collection hose provides durability and safety
|Weight||121.6 lb||37 kg|
|Vacuum Pressure||88.6 inches H20||2.25 m H20|
|Air Movement||206 cfm||350 m3/hr|
|Filter Area||32.3 sq ft||30,000 sq cm|
|Filter Efficiency||99.995 @ .18 microns|
|Noise Emission (dBA)||75|
- Anti-static hose dust collection hose
- Floor tool attachment
Capture the majority of dust and debris prior to it reaching your dust collector filters. This unique addition greatly extends the life of your dust collector filters and allows for extended running time, increasing your production while saving money and time on filter replacement. Designed on casters to be easily moved with your surface preparation equipment.
402473 Longopac bagging system replacement. Sold in a 4-pack.