5700-AKT, 5700-AUS, 5700-BOL, 5700-EUR, 5700-HER, 5700-JPN, 5700-KAN, 5700-KTU, 5700-UK, 5700-SUN, 5700DL-HER, 5700DL, 5700HS, 5700-LIN
Built to operate on almost any jobsite, the 5700 will power through your workday on a single charge. Its built-in 115-volt charging system can plug in to any outlet, and there are no harmful fumes or hazardous by-products. Remove the weights to meet elevator weight restrictions.
5700 is available with or without the Dual Lift. The Dual Lift feature adds operator controls for adjusting blade pitch and angle while remaining seated.
5700HS: Designed to cover more space in less time; specifications made to order.
Special Note: the 5700 can be ordered with lifting arms, to make jobsite maneuvering easier.
- 5700® All Day Battery Ride-On, 115 V
- 5700HS Designed to cover more space in less times; specifications made to order.
- Automatic kill switch is triggered when the operator seat is vacant
- Larger/deepened forklift pockets
- E-stop knob for safety
- Debris deflector protects machine from loose material
- Ergonomic design includes movable foot pegs, taller handles, and an adjustable seat
- Hinged hood system for easy-access maintenance
- Precise hydraulic steering for maneuvering in tight spaces, zero turn radius
- Quick-change swivel head blade holder
- Optional dual-lift, hydraulic slide plate adjusts blade pitch and angle for continuous contact with the floor
- Nonmarking tires
- Twelve AGM 180-amp hour batteries provide 100 percent power, speed, and torque for 90 percent of the batteries’ run cycle
- Compact design fits through standard door frames and elevators doors
- Front caster wheels allow increased maneuverability in tight spaces
|Weight||2,244 lb||1,017.9 kg|
|Removable Weight||185 lb front||83.9 kg front|
|Weight (machine only)||2,222 lb||933.9 kg|
|Speed||up to 120 ft/min, 160 ft/min for HS||up to 36.6 m/m, 48.8 m/min for HS|
|Frequency||60 Hz||50 Hz|
|Weight||2,470 lb||1,901 kg|
|Removable Weight||185 lb front||84 kg front|
|Weight (machine only)||2,222 lb||1,007 kg|
|Speed||up to 120 ft/min||up to 36.6 m/min|
|Frequency||60 Hz||50 Hz|
Meets the requirements of the Machine Directive 2006/42/EC and EMC Directive 2004/108/EC. It is CE marked.
*Measurements are without tooling attached
- 5110-100: Transport Wheels
- 402929: 3/4 x 1-1/8 Wrench
- 73507-1: 7 ft extension cord
- Operating and Service Manuals
- Kit 5175 includes:
- 6277-BU: 45 degree, 3" x 12" self-scoring, bevel up
- 6284: 3" x 12" heavy-duty blade
- 6285: 3" x 6" heavy-duty blade
- 6286: 3" x 12" heavy-duty blade
- 7050-12: 12" cutting head
- 7050-6: 6" cutting head
- 7079-2: 2" x 6" angle shank w/carbide tip
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
National recommends adding these accessories to your order, so you can stay in the work longer.
6284: 3" x 12" Heavy Duty Blade
6258: 3" x 12" Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade
7079-2: 2" x 6" Angle Shank with Carbide Tip